We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Amazon Marketplace Manager in order to take the company to the next level.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident leader and manager with proven expertise and track record in the constant-changing Amazon Marketplace, and you LOVE online SALES. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to develop, lead, and grow a team of A-players by empowering them and trusting their abilities. You work hard and smart on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset. You are a dedicated team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As our Amazon Marketplace Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Leading, Managing, Growing, and holding Accountable your Amazon Team of 6.
- Creating the Vision for your team and the Strategies needed in order to achieve the Company’s targets.
- Growing Revenue and Profit in Amazon.
- Creating the strategy and implementing the processes in order to get a constant flow of Reviews for our products in Amazon.
- Investigating, developing, and overseeing the Amazon Ranking Strategy.
- Creating the strategy to launch our new products successfully on Amazon.
- Overseeing and growing the Amazon Advertising team for Sponsored Ads and AMS campaigns, currently with a monthly spend of $450k.
- Overseeing Amazon analytics.
- You have outstanding skills and experience in Amazon Sales of a very successful company with extraordinary presence in Amazon;
- You are passionate about leading, managing, growing and keeping accountable an Amazon focus team in a fast-paced and fast-growing business;
- You have a deep understanding of Amazon sales and marketing tools, and advertising techniques, and you love learning about all the nuances of Amazon;
- You excel at analyzing data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You are an strategic critical thinker, always striving to improve systems and procedures;
- You have outstanding emotional intelligence and you are a straight shooter;
- You welcome and encourage healthy and unfiltered debate around ideas, commit to decisions and plans of actions, and are accountable for your outcomes;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high-energy environment;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it's looking to keep growing and developing;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
If you feel like you are the PERFECT FIT then send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]