Lift HR Solutions has been created with the inspiration to deliver smart HR solutions to organizations, by applying a holistic and innovative approach and by ‘lifting’ individuals to grow and fulfill their professional aspirations.
We are now looking for a passionate and creative Senior PHP Developer to join the team of a company that is a global premium provider for professional background checks and security. Additionally, the company has created powerful tools that have allowed them to also be a Business Intelligence services provider with over 15 years of market experience. Currently, this company with representations across the globe is looking to expand their capabilities in their engineering team in Plovdiv and Sofia. As part of their initiatives to innovate the industry they help their clients gain a better knowledge and understanding of all their business relationships, so they can make well-informed decisions.
Day to day Tasks:
- To come up with new ideas and improve existing functionalities of website or applications according to user needs.
- Continuous development tailored to technical specifications
- Write and edit Model-View-Controller elements.
- Identify issues revealed by testing. Addressing the issues identified and consulting with the team members
- Check the code to make sure it is valid, correctly structured, meets industry standards and congruent with all systems.
- Take part in developing and validating test routines.
- Document your development progress by creating reports, stats and system files.
- Create new ways to test units.
- Create and maintain SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Maintain an active channel with managers and architecture to provide recommendations.
- Join the daily scrum meetings
- Annual business trips to Sofia Office.
- Take part in technical seminars organized by the company and showroom the projects and features to the whole company if asked.
- Working with a highly complex system that will present challenges from time to time to the even best developer where seeking assistance is part of our culture.
- This role is reporting to the Development Team lead.
- Operate according to internal regulations of the Company, the Health and Safety rules and operate in a secure way.
- Confidentiality of information is a key attribute of our service and we expect the same from every employee in our company relating to all aspects of work, labor and trade secrets.
The skills you need:
- General knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Involvement in writing unit tests, test cases and testable codes.
- Have worked within an object-oriented software development company for 4 years or more
- Capability to work with large and complex code bases and debugging them.
If you recognize yourself as the right person for the job, send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.