Recomedica is looking for a talented Node.js Developer with strong DevOps skills to join our Engineering Services Tooling team to help build out the best in class CI / CD pipelines and toolchains.
We are looking for candidates with an infectious passion for building quality software and the desire to spread a DevOps culture throughout our organization. You will be responsible for developing the backbone of our web and mobile app and managing its interaction with the cloud services we use.
You are required to work in teams alongside Frontend Developers, Graphic Designers, and our Marketing team to ensure our services work flawlessly. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developing enterprise quality software and products
- Creating and extending an automated release management framework
- Building guardrails around the development process
- Having a security and trust mindset when designing and building systems
- Consult with internal customers and act as an advocate in representing their requirements to teams and develop innovative ways to overcome their challenges
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with Strapi is a plus
- Source Control Systems (Git, Gitlab, SVN, or similar)
- Software branching strategies and trunk-based development
- CI Tooling
- Created build/test/deploy pipelines
- Experience developing and managing custom packages
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understands Object-Oriented software design
- Worked in an Agile software development environment
- Understanding of a Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working with the public cloud (such as AWS, Digital Ocean, GCP, Azure)
- Worked with containers (Docker)
- Understanding of cloud-native or microservice architecture
- Worked with distributed teams