This is a great opportunity to work on challenging SAP Commerce solutions and products for our long-time and stable client, unlocking the business value of SAP Hybris.
You will be involved in translating client functional and not functional requirements into technical designs and integrating with SAP ERP, DAM systems, content publishers and other enterprise critical systems.
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company, with focus on hygiene products that activates in more than 100 countries; has a portfolio of strong global or regional brands and a sales turnover of over 12 billion Euro.
The position is opened for full-time employees but also collaborators with flexible work hours.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Java Core and Enterprise – at least 9 years required;
- Mastery of Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework;
- Solid knowledge of SAP Hybris commerce solution delivery – at least 4 years required;
- Deep understanding of PCM, DataHub, B2B and B2C accelerators;
- Expert in SAP Hybris concepts, multi-channel architecture, data modeling with SAP Hybris, Data exchange and integration in SAP ecosystem – at least 2 years required;
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation;
- Interact with clients to create high level architectural design; contribute to and validate low level technical specifications for e-commerce solutions;
- Evaluate e-commerce products and solutions, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution;
- Provide inputs and direction to development team for design and implementation, validate the implementation for compliance with system architecture.
We appreciate people who are self-driven and deliver with responsibility, while constantly seeking progress. Open communication, team spirit and knowledge sharing are core values that we are looking for when choosing a new team member.