Join a dynamic structure with a very diverse team in a transformation journey of modernizing all our stack of products.
We’re on the search for a driven colleague, a team player who’s able to manage Cloud workload, who’s got an eye for cost control and enjoys sharing and mentoring.
Help us leverage new and innovative solutions by:
* Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems;
* System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains;
* Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
* Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions, providing status updates to stakeholders and escalating issues when necessary.
* Working with development teams (developers, data scientists and operation) and understanding their needs.
* A broad range of Cloud technologies (*our platform runs on AWS)
* Build and maintain with security first principles (the data of our clients is paramount);
* Infrastructure as code / CloudFormation;
* Scripting languages;
* Monitoring solutions;
* Version Control;
* Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools;
* Containers and orchestration systems is a nice to have.
Upper-intermediate level of English.
vast:visibility is offering you the opportunity to be part of an energetic and highly talented team of software developers and testers, along with a carefully selected and competitive benefits pack to support our healthy work-life balance approach:
* Meal tickets
* Additional vacation days
* Free parking space at Palas
* Health insurance with Allianz
* Sports package/holiday vouchers/transportation allowance
* Foreign language classes
* Training sessions and certifications
* Team building events
* Employment anniversary bonus
We take data privacy very seriously and we want to make sure you understand and agree to the way we collect, store and use your personal data. By filling in and submitting your application you provide us with your personal data.
We collect your data in order to process your job application. We typically process and store your data for the duration of 10 years or until you withdraw your consent.