Xogito is a global citizen company operating worldwide in a virtual environment. We are industry leaders in remote work. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it.
For our Software Development Team, we are looking for
Full time, permanent, remote job
Purpose of the Role
The iOS Developer plays a key role in the agile software development team and is primarily responsible for the development of elegant mobile application solutions by using and implementing current and emerging technology stacks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in client’s requirements gathering discussions
- Design software architecture and provide advice on estimates and project planning
- Develop and test mobile applications
- Integrate mobile solutions with existing software systems
- Follow full SDLC under Agile methodology
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the underlying iOS APIs, tools like XCode, Cocoa, etc
- Knowledge of persistence, networking, security, web services in a mobile environment
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- Proficiency in UIKit, Auto Layout
- Experience with XML, JSON and serialized data
- Working knowledge of software design patterns
- A good understanding of the application development lifecycle
- Familiarity working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment
- Exposure or interest to learn React Native
Skills and Attributes
- Team player with friendly personality
- Customer - oriented approach
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to search for required information without assistance, share knowledge with the team
Required Education & Qualifications
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
As an employer Xogito stands for bringing together and nurturing top digital talent. Our team consists of seasoned IT Professionals who solve with curiosity and excellence extreme technical challenges. We believe that the Agile SWD, TDD, cloud computing and open source technologies are the present and the future of technology. In our day-to-day activities we adhere to best industry practices and enjoy it.
Please apply by sending a recent version of your CV in English focusing on your experience on iOS products.
We work closely with our clients and founders, the work schedule for this position is from 7am until 3pm EST (US).
Salary range is adjustable based on experience.
All applications will be carefully assessed and suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.