Xogito is a global citizen company operating worldwide in a virtual environment. We are industry leaders in remote work. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it.
For our Quality Assurance Team, we are looking for a
Full time, permanent, remote job
Purpose of the Role
As a Quality Аssurance Еngineer, you are the main driving force for the quality of the products developed in the company. You have to provide the needed level of testing, and report any deviations from the expectations, or defects in the system. You understand how your work fits in the software development process, what are the expected deliverables. You have to work effectively with other software engineers following the established processes and work conventions, recommending changes which will lead to optimization and quality improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of your team(s) deliveries
- Analysis and clarification of requirements
- Drives the products quality, together with the other functional groups
- Creates and executes tests, configures the test environments
- Examines the test results and system recovery after encountered defects
- Evaluates the test results and defines the found defects as per the requirements
- Helps with the creation and execution of automated tests, where feasible
- Participates in the definition and gathering of non-functional requirements
- Identifies risks prior and during the testing phase of feature development
- Proactively gives recommendations for processes, products and documentation improvements
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software quality assurance field
- Working knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes
- Basic understanding of Linux administration; basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Automation experience – API, html UI
- TDD, BDT practical knowledge
- Experience with any of the automation frameworks - Robot Framework, JMeter, LoadRunner, Cucumber, rspec, TestComplete, or other Selenium based frameworks
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Self-driven and motivated towards achieving results
Required Education & Qualifications
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Any relevant certifications would be considered a plus
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
As an employer Xogito stands for bringing together and nurturing top digital talent. Our team consists of seasoned IT Professionals who solve with curiosity and excellence extreme technical challenges. We believe that the Agile SWD, TDD, cloud computing and open source technologies are the present and the future of technology. In our day-to-day activities we adhere to best industry practices and enjoy it.
Please apply by sending a recent version of your CV in English focusing on your quality assurance experience in full SDLC.
Working hours for this position are from 5am until 1pm EST (US time). Salary range is negotiable based on experience.
All applications will be carefully reviewed, suitable candidates will contacted shortly.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.