Xogito is a global citizen operating worldwide in a virtual environment; we pioneered the remote work model. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it.
For our Project Management Team, we are looking for
Full time, permanent, remote job
Purpose of the Role
As a Product Manager you will take overall responsibility for the success of the products, having a sound understanding of business perspectives, end-users, marketing strategies and technical challenges in a product’s life-cycle. You will act as the link between stakeholders, customers and development team, establishing a productive environment for the project’s market success and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the long-term vision and strategy for the client’s products, defining the roadmap
- Be the client’s voice in terms of product requirements and strategy
- Focus on product lifecycle management
- Prioritize product and customer requirements, evaluate market trends and competition, in order to advise on subsequent features to be developed
- Create and oversee development and project management processes following Agile methodology
- Continuously gather and analyze data and business intelligence from available and specific sources to adjust the product roadmap
- Liaise between different participants, such as stakeholders and technical personnel (developers, QAs, marketing, customer support etc), creating an effective environment
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of technical aspects, user-experience and business capabilities for different products
- Background in delivering successful products following an Agile approach
- Ability to manage and implement marketing activities through research, strategic planning, forecasting and use of technical resources
- Strong knowledge of working with different tools such as Google Analytics and other metric tools, as well as integrations for different businesses
- Experience interacting and demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent and clear communication with stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
- Ability to understand and learn about user persona and a different products’ performance on the market
Required Education & Qualifications
- BA in Marketing, Business, Communication, PR or related experience
- Exceptional verbal and written English
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
As an employer Xogito stands for bringing together and nurturing top digital talent. Our team consists of seasoned IT Professionals who solve with curiosity and excellence extreme technical challenges. We believe that the Agile SWD, TDD, cloud computing and open source technologies are the present and the future of technology. In our day-to-day activities we adhere to best industry practices and enjoy it.
Please apply by sending a recent version of your CV in English focusing on your product management experience.
Working hours for the position are from 7am until 3pm EST (US time). Salary range is negotiable based on experience.
All applications will be carefully reviewed, suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.