Xogito is a global citizen company operating worldwide in a virtual environment. We are industry leaders in remote work. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it.
For our Software Development Team, we are looking for
Full time, permanent, remote job
Purpose of the Role
As a Java Developer you will join a new team of highly skilled professionals with a goal to scale greenfield solutions on the US market. From contributing to the design and development of a new generation of products, to keeping revenue-critical systems up and running, your work will impact users of the products across the US in real time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Develop, deploy, and troubleshoot robust web-based, large-scale distributed systems
- Follow the latest technology trends and implement best practices
- Be involved in the full SDLC as part of an Agile team
- Participate in daily stand-ups and keep work well documented
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies connected to Java
- Solid web programming experience with Java, Spring in several full system implementation life-cycles
- Deep experience with building low latency systems techniques
- Proficiency with SQL, MySQL and other RDBMS and exposure to NoSQLs such as Cassandra, Mongo
- Scripting skills experience with Perl, Shell, Python, or XML
- Understanding of HTTP/S, Cross Domain Integration, Web Application Security
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git or relevant alternatives
- Experience building highly scalable AdTech, BigData, eCommerce web SaaS products
- Exposure to the following areas: Scala, Spark, Kafka, NLP, RDS, ElasticSearch, DWH tools
Skills and Attributes
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions using emerging trend
- Methodical and structured approach with an eye for detail and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Excellent level of English verbal and written skills
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
As an employer Xogito stands for bringing together and nurturing top digital talent. Our team consists of seasoned IT Professionals who solve with commitment and excellence extreme technical challenges. We believe that the Agile SWD, TDD, cloud computing and open source technologies are the present and the future of technology. In our day-to-day activities we adhere to best industry practices and enjoy it.
Please apply by sending a recent version of your CV in English focusing on your Java experience.
Working hours for the position are from 7am until 3pm EST (US time). Salary range is negotiable based on experience.
All applications will be carefully reviewed, suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.