Xogito is a global citizen company operating worldwide in a virtual environment, we pioneered the remote work model. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it. For our Infrastructure Operations Team, we are looking for a
Full time, permanent, remote job in Europe
Work hours: 7am - 3pm EST (US)
Salary: expressed in monthly gross, discussed based on actual experience
Purpose of the Role
As part of the Infrastructure Ops Team you will participate in all aspects of new projects’ implementation including infrastructure design, server’s configurations, documentation, and deployment with primary focus on Windows system administration and Microsoft Azure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect, implement and support high traffic cloud based scalable web solutions
- Oversee planned operations and deployment activities, as well as preventive maintenance
- Work closely with clients to understand their mission and needs
- Work closely with product development teams in the design and implementation of the systems
- Leverage and pioneer industry best practices
- Handling support related production incidents observing SLAs
- Keep the business operational
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Senior level of experience in designing, implementing and supporting very complex server infrastructure environments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and integrating Sophos solutions is essential
- Experience working with Windows-based application environments is required
- Familiarity with Sharepoint, MS SQL Server, IIS, Web services and Windows Services
- Experience working with a multi-site Windows AD environment, including replication and integrated DNS
- Considerable knowledge and experience in implementing, providing ongoing support and maintenance for server storage environments
- Experience with monitoring practices and tools and high traffic scalable web apps a big plus
- Some Linux server exposure can come in hand
- Knowledge of networking basics
Skills and Attributes
- Experience with activities for business-critical systems
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Understands and accepts the corporate business process flow
- Excellent teamwork skills
Required Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Any IT certification would be considered a plus
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
As an employer Xogito stands for bringing together and nurturing top digital talent. Our team consists of seasoned IT Professionals who solve with curiosity and excellence extreme technical challenges. We believe that the Agile SWD, TDD, cloud computing and open source technologies are the present and the future of technology. In our day-to-day activities we adhere to best industry practices and enjoy it.
Please apply by sending a recent version of your CV in English focusing on your devops and security experience.
All applications will be carefully reviewed, suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.