Xogito is a global citizen company operating worldwide in a virtual environment; we pioneered the remote work model. Every day we help our clients exceed their business goals and gain invaluable experience of it. For our Infrastructure Operations Team, we are looking for a
Full time, permanent, remote job in Europe
Work hours: 7am - 3pm EST
Salary depends on experience and tech evaluation
Purpose of the Role
As part of the Infrastructure Ops team you will participate in all project implementation stages, from infrastructure designing to deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure running smoothly. Your primary responsibilities will include mostly Linux system administration (we do have some windows server infrastructures too!) on cloud based providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect, implement and support high traffic cloud based scalable web solutions for high profile US companies
- Oversee planned operations and deployment activities, as well as preventive maintenance
- Work closely with product development teams in the design and implementation of the systems
- Support our infrastructure including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Senior level of experience in designing, implementing and supporting very complex server infrastructure environments
- Experience working with Linux-based application environments is required
- Experience in cloud services, preferably AWS - managing and working with AWS Cloud services as EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC, CloudFormation, etc..
- Experience related to web servers configurations, performance optimization, high availability, load balancing and scalability
- Considerable knowledge and experience in implementing, providing ongoing support and maintenance for server storage environments
- Having exposure to administration of Windows based infrastructures is a big plus
- Familiarity working with other cloud services, preferably Azure
- Experience with high traffic scalable sites a big plus
Required Education & Qualifications
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Any IT certification would be considered a plus
Benefits of winning a career at Xogito
- Reward and recognition, a long-term commitment to excel in your career
- Remote work model supporting the value of family time and work-life balance
- Career development path, respecting both your professional interests and the company's strategic goals
- Access and support for good training and certification programs as needed
- Engagement within the global IT society, adding value to the remote work community
- Regular company off-sites and co-working days
- Top of the scale remuneration and KPI based performance bonuses
- Vacation days, paid sick leave and personal days off
- Eastern Time work schedule perfect for someone who enjoys personal time in the morning
As an employer Xogito stands for bringing together and nurturing top digital talent. Our team consists of seasoned IT Professionals who solve with curiosity and excellence extreme technical challenges. We believe that the Agile SWD, TDD, cloud computing and open source technologies are the present and the future of technology. In our day-to-day activities we adhere to best industry practices and enjoy it.
Please apply by sending a recent version of your CV in English focused on your devops experience.
Suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.