Send your CV, please, to [email protected]Position
– Node.js developer. If you also know some React it would be great.
Project – furniture e-commerce
Hourly rate – 25+ dollars, invoiced
Duration – long term, unlimited
Time zone – Romania
Full time – yes
Monitoring tool – JIRA
Team – 12 people ( BA, dev, devops, TL)
Recruiting process – HR (by phone) + employer Skype call + Final client Skype call
1. What database is used?
Quesry language GrapfQl and MongoDB
2. What does the database work imply in more details?
Just to be able to work with ORM over non relational database
3. What is the MVC version you are using?
4. Do you use templates like bootstrap or others?
5. Do you use entityframework or Nhibernate or others?
6. Do you use SASS or LESS?
Yes. SCSS (SASS)
7. What is the proportion of maintenance and the one of new development?
8. Is there any client communication involved?
9. Where are the clients from?
Florida, United States
10. Do you have testers? Do you have automated testing too? What parts of the applications are covered? What automated testing tools are you using?
We have unit tests written in jest, enzyme and react-testing-library. The stories are
tested and approved by BA or other management positions
11. What is your development process: waterfall/agile/other? How does it work in details? Agile with sprint planning, refinement and retrospective with a 1 week sprint
12. Do you have coding standards documents created by the company?
13. Do you use design patterns in writing code?
Atomic Design Methodology
14. Do you do code review?
15. Do you have refactoring periods included in product life cycle?
16. Who takes technical decisions?
Romanian team together with remote team
17. What is the Romanian team power to decide over the architecture/technical decisions/used technologies?
Romanian team can take decisions related to arhitecture
18. What is the flexibility for implementing new technologies as they are validated by the market as being stable?
The team is open to new sugestion, but you need to justify your choises
19. Are people involved in estimations?
20. When did you last implemented a new technology and why?
A few weeks ago we have added GraphQl
21. What versioning control do you have?
22. Do you work on the technical side with foreigners: Indians etc? What is their role in the development/testing process?
Just American team and Romanian
23. Do you have up to date documentation?
The documentation is available on confluence and google drive. Some of them are not
24. Do you have architects? Are they available for questioning?
25. Do the sales people have a technical business analyst or any other consultant involved in dead-line estimations – if it is the case in the business model.
26. Is it internal product developed by the company?
27. What are the releases timelines? Are they communicated in time? Is there a clear plan/ backlog of what is planned for each new release?
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.