The client is an American company dedicated to providing intelligent security and automation systems for both commercial and residential customers to enhance the human experience.
We're looking for someone to handle all incoming calls on a daily basis. You'll be working with our customers to support them, ensuring their needs are met or redirecting their inquiries. Internally, you'll be scheduling our technicians and team of subcontractors to keep everything running smoothly, and working with both sales and accounting to ensure a smooth flow of communication. You'll need to be able to keep up with a rapidly growing company.
A Day in the Life
- Front desk attendant
- Comfortable answering all incoming calls and or redirecting
- Handling basic finance task
- Scheduling everyday tasks for technicians (service calls, security installations, fire turn-ons, daily tasks, and projects)
- Schedule jobs with sub-contractors
- Forecast scheduling for construction jobs
- Handle incoming inquiries (phone and email), redirecting if needed, providing support where possible to solve issues
- Handle new customer setups in systems (InfusionSoft and QuickBooks online)
- Create new customer contracts, renewals, upgrades
- Work with accounting on billing, ensuring upsells are taken care of
- Document all communication in InfusionSoft
- You need to be highly organized and detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple things at a time.
- Confident dealing with customers, technicians and co-ordinating within a team environment.
- You've had a strong background in administration, customer service and have more recent experience in project management or coordination type roles.
- You've had experience leading and managing people, along with systems and processes.
- You have experience in scheduling.
- Preferred knowledge within the industry
- Amenable to work during US EST business hours in a full-time capacity
The Future of Work
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work a home office with tailored hours for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill.
NOTE: We highly encourage that you only apply for the role that best matches your skills in Grow My Team instead of applying for all the open roles to avoid delays in getting to best outcomes for you.
Due to regulations, we are unable to offer remote work to Australian citizens and residents.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.