Grow My Team is looking for a recruitment assistant. The ideal candidate will assist the Recruitment Manager with daily tasks which involves sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, generating needed documentation, and responding to anything related to recruitment from clients, the GMT staff, and applicants.
A Day in the Life
- Processing applications: screening, sourcing, responding to questions, scheduling interviews, and interviewing candidates.
- Client communication: sending updates, responding to questions and feedback
- Documenting issues, concerns and changes related to recruitment
- Performing background checks on hired candidates
- Updating records for newly hired candidates
- Contribute to process improvements
- Facilitating client interviews
We have a small team of dedicated and passionate people working together to build happy remote teams for our clients. We offer long-term work that provides financial and career stability with the flexibility of working remotely.
- At least 1 year of experience working in recruitment
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Detail-oriented is a must
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to learn new skills and new tools
- Knowledgeable in Basecamp, GoHire, Zoom, Acuity, and Freshdesk is an advantage but not required
- Background in schedule and calendar management (Google calendar and Acuity)
- Background in Active Campaign is a plus but not required
- Willing to work during US business hours
- Noise-canceling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8 or Mac OS
- A quiet and comfortable workspace
- Minimum Internet speed of 10 Mbps
- Digitally savvy and a tech enthusiast, willing to try and learn new platforms
- Must have a backup computer and back up Internet connection
The Future of Work
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work a home office with tailored hours for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill.
NOTE: We highly encourage that you only apply for the role that best matches your skills in Grow My Team instead of applying for all the open roles to avoid delays in getting to best outcomes for you.
Due to regulations, we are unable to offer remote work to Australian citizens and residents.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.