The client is an Australian company that caters to AirBnB guests and clients. They provide 24 by 7 coverage to ensure guests and property managers are attended to with excellent service.
We are looking for 2 Amazon assistants who will be able to handle several tasks for the client. The ideal candidates should have experience in using the Amazon platform and familiar with Amazon jargons.
The candidates need to conduct research on products by comparing prices, gather information, and document results. The assistants also need to create invoices for customers who request for them.
A Day in the Life
- Data entry
- Research on product information on Amazon
- Complete spreadsheet regarding product details (Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel)
- Compare prices of products from other Amazon sellers
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Access Amazon inbox to check on customer invoice requests
A dedicated team who are passionate about providing the best customer experience to our customers.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Software savvy and ability to follow processes. Tech-savvy.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and efficient
- Experience in Amazon is a MUST and preferably with experience in using the Amazon Seller Central platform.
- Experience in systems is an advantage (Slack, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Store pages, Feedvisor)
- Knowledgeable in Google Suite and MS Office specifically in Google Sheets and Excel
- Two full-time roles (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Amenable to working during US Eastern hours (9am to 5pm, 5pm to 1am)
- Can start immediately
The Future of Work
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work a home office with tailored hours for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill.
NOTE: We highly encourage that you only apply for the role that best matches your skills in Grow My Team instead of applying for all the open roles to avoid delays in getting to best outcomes for you.
Due to regulations, we are unable to offer remote work to Australian citizens and residents.