Converdy recently launched and the first 1,000 online marketers from 82 countries bought a license:
At Converdy, you help online marketers reach higher conversion rates by providing them with the world’s fastest landing pages and funnels through our unique funnel builder.
Converdy did $300,000+ in sales within 6 days. These users are extremely enthousiast about the results they gain with the tool.
Two of our co-founders are core developers themselves and really passionate and started this adventure several years ago. First with building a web builder and then pivoted to this new funnel builder.
Because the pages and funnels build with Converdy are amongst the fastest on the web, even Google invited us to discuss working together:
with page speed scores around 100, nowadays very important for creating lower bounce rates / higher conversions.
Now we're looking for extra development power for adding new features faster.
We're exploring Romania, for setting up a local team there. And considering opening an office in Bucharest after a couple of months. We could have a team between 5 and 15 developers in Bucharest two years from now.
To learn more about our product and recent launch, please send me a LinkedIn message and I will send you a link to our Chatbot, who will give you lots of background information about our product and features, with several walkthrough videos and tutorials.
About the job
Our engineers collaborate at every step of the development lifecycle, from gathering insights to better understand customer pain-points and architecting solutions to building, testing and iterating.
What you’ll do
- Embed yourself in our agile environment: planning, pairing, and writing tests. You’ll have an opportunity to deploy to production on your first day!
- Grow as an engineer through peer review and contribution to emerging technology standards/best practices.
- Have a blast chasing big goals with only exceptional people. We love what we do and we make fun, together.
- A love of interface design that shows you prioritize experience over everything else.
Outstanding applicants demonstrate a focus on software total cost of ownership. You grit your teeth over the true maintainability of your code to deliver quality in the documentation, performance, monitoring, testing, integration, security, and continuous delivery.
Who we are
We consider working for a fast-paced early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely from home
- Our plan is to open up a nice office in your hometown and visit you once in a while: a flight from Amsterdam is really fast nowadays :)
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a
- difference and impact
- Freedom to make large early-stage technical decisions
- No office politics and useless meetings
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun!
At Converdy, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that building great products is fundamental to fueling our customer's success.
Sound like you?
Don't wain and send me a Linkedin invitation!
We would love to see your resume, some portfolio work if available, and a short motivation explaining why you feel you are a fit for Converdy.
Thanks and we look forward to getting in touch with you.
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.