We are looking for experienced software engineers who love tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. They would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with their development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our senior engineers to be able to contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase.
- Help developers around the world to measure and improve their skills
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
- Help our mid-level FE developers to pick up best practices
- Establish automated frontend testing tools
- Help in optimizing FE loading time
- 5+ years experience as a frontend developer
- Intimate knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Working no further than 3 hours from CEST time zone. (because of this we cannot accept applicants from America and Asia)
- Experience with front-end testing
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with high traffic websites
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.